By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to purchase a meal plan?

Yes! It's a great value and it is Connor’s State College policy that all designated Campus Residents purchase a meal plan each semester.

Can I change my meal plan if it does not fit my needs?

Yes! Changing to a bigger or smaller meal plan can be done within the first two weeks of enrollment. Changing to a larger plan is possible at any time during the semester. All other changes must be approved by the Director of Housing at (918) 463-6296.

Do Block Meals carry over from semester to semester?

The resident block meals may be used during the semester in which they are purchased. They do not carry over from semester to semester.
The commuter block 30 meal plan does carry over from semester to semester.

If I'm not a Resident Hall Student, where do I buy my meal plan?

We have also designed a special meal plan just for you called the Commuter Block 30 Meal Plan. You may purchase this plan in the Business Office.

In This Section

Important Info

Selection of a Campus Dining Services Meal Plan entitles you to a Meal Card, which allows you purchasing power equivalent to the plan you have selected.  Here is how it works: as you enter the student dining hall your card will be scanned one time for each meal that you enjoy in the dining hall. 

Lost or Stolen Cards
Lost or stolen Meal Cards can be replaced.  Should this happen to you contact the Business Office.

Seconds Policy
You never have to be too shy to ask for seconds with our Campus Dining Program.  Our generous policy allows for a second helping of many menu favorites.  All you have to do is ask!  Please note, however, that there is an exception to our Seconds Policy on Steak Nights when steak is limited to one steak per customer.

Dietary Needs
Do you have particular dietary needs?  Please let us know!  Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements.  For more information, please contact  (918) 463-6352 or

Connors State College | Dining Services | 1000 College Road | Warner, OK 74469 | tel. (918) 463-6352 | Contact Us